CANDLE BURNING TIPS
• Use caution whenever burning a candle.
• Never leave a burning candle left unattended.
• Use caution around children and pets.
• Clip wicks to a ¼ inch before each burning. The first burn should be no longer than 30 minutes and then cut wicks.
• Never burn a candle for more than 3 hours without putting out,clipping wicks & re-lighting.
• Never blow a candle out. That creates the majority of soot and smoke. Instead use a wick
dipper or metal spoon to dip the wicks into the wax and straighten back up.
• Replace lid when candle has cooled down.
• Candle should no longer be burned if there is less then 1/2 inch of wax left in the jar.